Sunday, June 7, 2009

Katy Perry Promises The Album Adult

Posted by hiyosinaga 10:04 PM, under |


Katy Perry may have achieved popularity as a singer, but pelantun tembang I Kissed a Girl is that the concept will become a more mature album, for improving career.

"Thus, in recording the album I will make sure that this is a recording that is, everything that I write and will be the typical story, it's all a show akan Katy Perry aged 25 years and has become a mature woman," he said.

Meanwhile, Katy confess that so mengidolakan Alanis Morrisette also convince the fansnya if he though the music be more mature, but he promised to present the music will still be the preferred by fans.

"I will still maintain clear color pop music, but I will also be a recording that promises fun, I will not leave fansku," said the singer with the full name is Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson