Sunday, June 7, 2009

Katty Perry, Sex explore the click

Posted by hiyosinaga 9:58 PM, under , |


Solois young troubadour single I Kissed a Girl, Katy Perry, recently admitted if he never considers the relationship of sex as something normal, and that difficult to do so alone.

"I am not the person who considers that sex is something normal, I always try to find the first click in a relationship, although with pasanganku, akan Moreover feel more sexy when a mysterious," said Travis McCoy are lovers.

In addition, Katy is back for a relationship with the personnel Gym Class Heroes in April was also asserted, although it was difficult to feel love, but if he has kasmaran akan very own love partner is more than anything.

"I can not fall in love whenever I want, but if you really feel, then I will really love," said singer aged 24 years to Seventeen magz