Thursday, October 18, 2007

Clint Black Drinkin Songs and Other Logic Contemporary Country

Posted by hiyosinaga 7:32 AM, under , |

Drinkin Songs and Other Logic is the latest release from
Contemporary Country Sensation Clint Black, and I can only think
of one word to describe it... AWESOME!

I wish it weren't the case but, it's not everyday that I get a
CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen
to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I
just can't force myself to get through. Not at all the case with
Drinkin Songs and Other Logic. Every track is enjoyable and was
pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

One of the refreshingly nice things about this CD is the way all
of the participating artists seem to be really enjoying
themselves. Combine that with the overall presentation and
you've got one of Clint Black's most impressive releases ever.

Overall Drinkin Songs and Other Logic is an outstanding release.
Quite possibly Clint Black's best to date. Really spectacular
from beginning to end. If you're even mildly into Contemporary
Country music you'll enjoy this album.

While the entire album is really very good some of my favorites
are track 1 - Drinkin' Songs & Other Logic, track 3 - Code Of
The West, and track 9 - I Don't Wanna Tell You

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On
REpeat"] is track 10 - Back Home In Heaven. Great track!

Drinkin Songs and Other Logic Release Notes:

Clint Black originally released Drinkin Songs and Other Logic on
October 4, 2005 on the Equity Music Group label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Drinkin' Songs & Other Logic 2. Heartaches 3. Code Of The
West 4. Rainbow In The Rain 5. Undercover Cowboy 6. Go It Alone
7. Too Much Rock 8. Big One, A 9. I Don't Wanna Tell You 10.
Back Home In Heaven 11. Thinkin' Of You 12. Longnecks & Rednecks

Personnel include: Clint Black (vocals, various instruments);
Hayden Nicholas (guitar); Jeff Peterson (steel guitar, dobro);
Dick Gay (drums).